John6media is a Christian Worship Platform and we focus on creating christian instrumentals to be used in Worship by individuals, groups and churches and on multiple platforms.
In early 2015 we created and uploaded our first Christian Music Instrumental to YouTube. We had spent a few years leading a choir in a small church. We did not have enough in-house musicians and often relied on backing tracks to supplement our praise and worship sets. At the time worship instrumentals were hard to find and often in the original key of the song which was not always suitable for our choir.
By God's grace, we decided to create our own instrumentals and today we have established John6Media, a Christian Worship Portal with hundreds of instrumentals from leading worship artists.
Thank you for supporting our journey and we hope to see you again soon.
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions related to purchasing?
By purchasing a track from John6Media.com you are automatically granted a John6Media Standard Licence
After making a purchase you will receive an email confirming the purchase with links to download the instrumental(s). Registered members can also log in to the site and view all their purchases from the My Account section.
Each instrumental is in MP3 format which can be played on most devices including mobile phones, laptops, desktops and tablets.
The John6Media Standard Licence grants you the purchaser a worldwide, non-exclusive licence to make use of the purchased product with permission to do the following
- Use the track to create and record a vocal performance
- Upload the resultant product from item 1 to any streaming/digital platform
- Use the track as background music in a digital media product
- Upload the resultant product from item 3 to a streaming/digital platform
- Use the track as background music to a live performance (Online or Offline)
- You cannot resell, redistribute or make copies of the track in its original format
- You cannot re-upload the track in its original format on any streaming/digital platform
You can use the track to create a cover song and upload the resultant song to youtube. It is however your responsibility to obtain any other licences of items used in the resultant song.